Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Fabrizio Barca; Marco Becht
|ISBN:||0199247420 9780199247424 0199257531 9780199257539|
|Description:||xxii, 331 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||1. The Control of Corporate Europe; 2. The Separation of Ownership and Control in Austria; 3. Shareholding Cascades: The Separation of Ownership and Control in Belgium; 4. Ownership and Voting Power in France; 5. Ownership and Voting Power in Germany; 6. Pyramidal Groups and the Separation between Ownership and Control in Italy; 7. Ownership and Control in the Netherlands; 8. Ownership and Control of Spanish Listed Firms; 9. Ownership and Control in Sweden---Strong Owners, Weak Minorities, and Social Control; 10. Strong Managers and Passive Institutional Investors in the United Kingdom; 11. Beneficial Ownership in the United States; THE LARGE HOLDINGS DIRECTIVE; COMPARATIVE TABLES|
|Series Title:||FEEM studies in economics.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Fabrizio Barca, Marco Becht.|
This book gives the first comprehensive picture of large corporate holdings in the EU and will become a standard reference book on the subject. Financial Adviser
- Corporate governance -- European Union countries -- Case studies.
- Corporate governance -- United States.
- Big business -- European Union countries -- Case studies.
- Big business -- United States.
- Corporations -- European Union countries -- Finance -- Case studies.
- Corporations -- United States -- Finance.
- Stockholders -- European Union countries -- Case studies.
- Stockholders -- United States.