|提及的人：||Dorothy I Height; Dorothy I Height|
Dorothy I Height; Julian Bond; University of Virginia. Television News Office.; University of Virginia. Institute for Public History.
|注意：||Interview held on December 9, 2003, sponsored by the Institute of Public History, University of Virginia. This version was edited to fit the program format of the television presentation first aired February 19, 2004.|
|制作人员：||Edited by Woody Sherman, Thoughtstream Media, Richmond, VA.|
|演员：||Interviewee, Dorothy I. Height ; interviewer, Julian Bond.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (59 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|详述：||VHS format [NTSC].|
|其他题名：||Explorations in Black leadership|
|责任：||produced by University of Virginia Television News Office ; senior producer, Rob Smith ; an "Explorations in Black leadership" series presentation.|
Social activist, Dorothy Height, president of the National Council of Negro Women, describes her life as a black female, her work, and ideas of leadership through answering questions posed by Julian Bond.
- Documentary films.
- Height, Dorothy I. -- (Dorothy Irene), -- 1912-2010 -- Interviews.
- African American women civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- African American women social reformers -- Interviews.
- Height, Dorothy I. -- (Dorothy Irene), -- 1912-2010.
- African American women civil rights workers.
- African American women social reformers.