Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Anchee Min; Anchee Min|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||361 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
Coming to America in 1994, Min speaks no English, has no money and no clear path. She marries badly and then divorces, taking on the challenge of being a single mother. Her eventual success-- as a mother, a wife, a writer, and a woman-- is an immigrant story that illuminates so many things we take for granted.
- Min, Anchee, -- 1957-
- Chinese -- United States -- Biography.
- Chinese American authors -- Biography.
- Immigrants -- United States -- Biography.
User lists with this item (4)
- New Stuff @ Shatford Library!(240 items)
by shatfordlibrary updated about a month ago
- New Biography - Oklahoma Department of Libraries(63 items)
by okdeptlibraries updated about a month ago
- New Books - Altamaha Tech(207 items)
by altamahatechlibrary updated about 16 hours ago
- Most popular additions for May 2013(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2013-06-01