Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Herbert M Silvey; Northern Michigan University. Office of Institutional Research.
|Description:||.8 ln. ft. (2 boxes)|
Northern Michigan University was an active member of the group and Kalmer Stordahl (Director of Institutional Research) provided the data for inclusion in the various reports. The collection includes only those reports in which Northern participated. Subjects covered include personnel issues, faculty salaries, university and college finances, space utilization, academic libraries, and faculty instructional load. The Cooperative Research Program was established in April 1957 after representatives from seven teacher's colleges in Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and Missouri met at Iowa State Teachers College and explored the idea of cooperative sharing and exchange of information. The program was directed by Herbert M. Silvey, at University of Northern Iowa for twenty-five years until program discontinuance in 1982.
- Cooperative Research Program of Central State Colleges and Universities.
- Northern Michigan University -- Libraries.
- Northern Michigan University -- Faculty.
- Northern Michigan University -- Finances.
- Northern Michigan University -- Curricula -- Statistics.
- Northern Michigan University -- Planning.
- Northern Michigan University -- Buildings.
- Northern Michigan University -- Employees.