|提及的人：||Werner Heisenberg; Niels Bohr; Niels Bohr; Michael Frayn; Werner Heisenberg; Niels Bohr; Werner Heisenberg|
|描述：||132 p. ; 21 cm.|
"Copenhagen is a reimagining of the mysterious wartime meeting between two Nobel laureates to discuss the atomic bomb. In 1941 the German physicist Werner Heisenberg made a strange trip to Copenhagen to see his Danish counterpart, Niels Bohr. They were old friends and close colleagues, and they had revolutionized atomic physics in the 1920s with their work together on quantum mechanics and the uncertainty principle. But now the world had changed, and the two men were on opposite sides in a world war. The meeting was fraught with danger and embarrassment; it ended in disaster." "Why Heisenberg went to Copenhagen and what he wanted to say to Bohr are questions that have exercised historians ever since. In Michael Frayn's new play, an ambitious, fiercely intelligent, and daring dramatic sensation, Heisenberg meets Bohr and his wife, Margrethe, once again to look for the answers and to work out - just as they had worked out the internal functioning of the atom - how we can ever know why we do what we do."--BOOK JACKET.
- Heisenberg, Werner, -- 1901-1976 -- Drama.
- Nuclear warfare -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Drama.
- Bohr, Niels, -- 1885-1962 -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Science -- Drama.
- Nuclear physics -- Drama.
- Physicists -- Drama.
- Bohr, Niels Henrik David -- Drama
- Copenhagen (Television program)
- Heisenberg, Werner -- Drama
- Nuclear warfare -- Drama -- Moral and ethical aspects
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Drama -- Science
- Bohr, Niels, -- 1885-1962.
- Frayn, Michael, -- 1933-. -- Copenhagen.
- Heisenberg, Werner, -- 1901-1976.
- Nuclear physics.
- Nuclear warfare -- Moral and ethical aspects.