Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||John Smith; John Smith|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Smith; Great Britain. Army. Court-martial (Smith : 1823)
"Copy of the proceedings of a general court martial, held at the Colony House in George Town, in Demerara, on Monday the 13th day of October 1823, by virtue of a warrant, and in pursuance of an order of Major General John Murray, lieutenant governor and commander in chief in and over the united colony of Demerara and Essequibo."
"Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 22 March 1824."
|Description:||92 pages ; 33 cm|
|Other Titles:||Demerara, further papers.
Proceedings of a court martial in Demerara, on trial of John Smith, a missionary
Demerara. Return to an address from the honourable the House of Commons, dated the 5th of March 1824, for
- Smith, John, -- 1790-1824 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Military offenses) -- Guyana -- Georgetown.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- Guyana -- Georgetown.
- Guyana -- History -- 1803-1966 -- Sources.
- Slave insurrections -- Guyana.
- Smith, John, -- 1792?-1824.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry.
- Slave insurrections.
- Trials (Military offenses)
- Guyana -- Georgetown.