Lauri Maerov; David Madsen; Anne Biderman
|注意：||"First printing, September, 1995"--Title page verso.|
|描述：||302 pages ; 18 cm|
|其他题名：||Copycat (Motion picture)|
|责任：||by Lauri Maerov ; based on a screenplay by David Madsen ; revisions by Anne Biderman [and others].|
"A serial killer was on the loose in San Francisco. But not your ordinary savage sicko. This one was special. He called his assassinations art and paid homage to the great masters of mass murder by mirroring their methods. The Boston Strangler, Son of Sam, and Ted Bundy were just a few of his role models as he turned a computer into a deadly weapon that left no one safe and the law far behind. Only two women--Dr. Helen Hudson, a world-renowned criminologist, and Mary Jane Monahan, a tougher-than-tough female cop--could hope to stop him. But the killer welcomed their pursuit with open arms. For they would be the final trophies that would make him the most successful slayer of them all ..."--Page 4 of cover.
- Policewomen -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Criminologists -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Serial murderers -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation.
- Serial murderers.
- Women detectives.
- California -- San Francisco.