Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Renee Hobbs; National Council of Teachers of English.
|Notes:||"A Joint Publication, Corwin [with] NCTE, National Council of Teachers of English."|
|Description:||xii, 128 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Contents:||Copyright matters for 21st-century learning --
Dispelling copyright confusion --
Users have rights, too --
Fair use and digital learning --
The future of copyright.
|Responsibility:||Renee Hobbs ; foreword by Donna Alvermann.|
"This book cuts right to the heart of uncertainties about how copyright and fair use apply in the classroom-confusions that block many valuable pedagogical interventions. Hobbs offers the information
- Distance education -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Copyright and distance education -- United States.
- Internet in education -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Digital media -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Mass media and education -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- Copyright and distance education.
- Digital media -- Law and legislation.
- Distance education -- Computer-assisted instruction.
- Fair use (Copyright)
- Internet in education -- Law and legislation.
- Mass media and education.
- United States.