Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rebecca P Butler
|Description:||xvii, 276 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction to copyright law : what is copyright? --
Fair use : when do you need to ask for permission? --
Public domain : is there such a thing as free material? --
Obtaining permission : how can you legally obtain use of works? --
Further important copyright subjects : what other copyright issues do you need to understand? --
The Internet and copyright law : everything on the Web is considered implied public access, right? --
DVDs, CDs, video streaming and on demand, and copyright law : can you use such movie formats legally in your classroom? --
Television and copyright law : TV is free, isn't it? --
Computer software and copyright law : why is documentation important? --
Music/audio and copyright law : who will know if you copy it? --
Multimedia and copyright law : how confusing! can you borrow a variety of works for your production? --
Print works and copyright law : is it legal to copy print works for class at the last minute? --
Distance education and copyright law : how is this different from applying copyright law in a face-to-face classroom? --
Conclusion : what does all of this mean for K-12 teachers and librarians?
|Other Titles:||Copyright for teachers and librarians in the twenty-first century|
|Responsibility:||Rebecca P. Butler.|
- Copyright -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright)
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States.
- Copyright -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Librarians -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Teaching -- United States.
- Intellectual Property -- United States.
- Copying Processes -- United States.
- Copyright -- ethics -- United States.
- Libraries -- ethics -- United States.
User lists with this item (9)
- Copyright(84 items)
by ALAHQLibrary updated 2016-11-14
- LIB 534 titles(7 items)
by sbeas1 updated 2016-10-01
- Newly Acquired Library Resources 2012 p.1(204 items)
by bevdchar updated 2015-10-06
- Library - RC(20 items)
by trentbrager updated 2015-06-29
- New Books April 2013-VU Library(28 items)
by maawilson updated 2013-04-25