Rebecca P Butler
|形態||xvii, 276 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|コンテンツ：||Introduction to copyright law : what is copyright? --
Fair use : when do you need to ask for permission? --
Public domain : is there such a thing as free material? --
Obtaining permission : how can you legally obtain use of works? --
Further important copyright subjects : what other copyright issues do you need to understand? --
The Internet and copyright law : everything on the Web is considered implied public access, right? --
DVDs, CDs, video streaming and on demand, and copyright law : can you use such movie formats legally in your classroom? --
Television and copyright law : TV is free, isn't it? --
Computer software and copyright law : why is documentation important? --
Music/audio and copyright law : who will know if you copy it? --
Multimedia and copyright law : how confusing! can you borrow a variety of works for your production? --
Print works and copyright law : is it legal to copy print works for class at the last minute? --
Distance education and copyright law : how is this different from applying copyright law in a face-to-face classroom? --
Conclusion : what does all of this mean for K-12 teachers and librarians?.
|他のタイトル：||Copyright for teachers and librarians in the twenty-first century|
|責任者：||Rebecca P. Butler.|
- Copyright -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Copyright -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Librarians -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Teaching -- United States.
- Intellectual Property -- United States.
- Copying Processes -- United States.
- Copyright -- ethics -- United States.
- Libraries -- ethics -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright)
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States.