Rebecca P Butler
|描述：||xvii, 276 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|内容：||Introduction to copyright law : what is copyright? --
Fair use : when do you need to ask for permission? --
Public domain : is there such a thing as free material? --
Obtaining permission : how can you legally obtain use of works? --
Further important copyright subjects : what other copyright issues do you need to understand? --
The Internet and copyright law : everything on the Web is considered implied public access, right? --
DVDs, CDs, video streaming and on demand, and copyright law : can you use such movie formats legally in your classroom? --
Television and copyright law : TV is free, isn't it? --
Computer software and copyright law : why is documentation important? --
Music/audio and copyright law : who will know if you copy it? --
Multimedia and copyright law : how confusing! can you borrow a variety of works for your production? --
Print works and copyright law : is it legal to copy print works for class at the last minute? --
Distance education and copyright law : how is this different from applying copyright law in a face-to-face classroom? --
Conclusion : what does all of this mean for K-12 teachers and librarians?
|其他题名：||Copyright for teachers and librarians in the twenty-first century|
|责任：||Rebecca P. Butler.|
Library educator Rebecca Butler explains fair use, public domain, documentation and licenses, permissions, violations and penalties, policies and ethics codes, citations, creation and ownership, how to register copyrights, and gives tips for staying out of trouble. --from publisher descritpion.
- Copyright -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Copyright -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Librarians -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Teaching -- United States.
- Intellectual Property -- United States.
- Copying Processes -- United States.
- Copyright -- ethics -- United States.
- Libraries -- ethics -- United States.
- Fair use (Copyright)
- Teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States.