Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Technology and Competitiveness.
Copyright protection for computer software to enhance technology transfer.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1991
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Technology and Competitiveness.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 125 pages)|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
- Copyright -- Computer programs -- United States.
- Computer software -- Development -- Government policy -- United States.
- Technology transfer -- United States.
- Research and development contracts, Government -- United States.
- United States -- Officials and employees.
- Computer software -- Development -- Government policy.
- Copyright -- Computer programs.
- Research and development contracts, Government.
- Technology transfer.
- United States.