Encontrar un ejemplar en la biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que tienen este material…
|Persona designada:||Edward, King of Great Britain; Alexandra, Queen consort of Edward VII King of Great Britain; Alexandra, Queen consort of Edward VII King of Great Britain; Edward, King of Great Britain|
|Tipo de documento:||Libro/Texto|
|Todos autores / colaboradores:||Church of England.|
|Notas:||Two additional title pages for the Book of common prayer and for the Form and order for the coronation of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra.
Text in red and black.
Pitts Theology Library copy bound in red leather panelled in gilt on front and back covers and spine; gilt edges.
|Descripción:||lvi, 725, 55 pages ; 23 cm|
|Otros títulos:||Form and order of the service that is to be performed and of the ceremonies that are to be observed in the coronation of their Majesties King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra in the Abbey Church of S. Peter, Westminster on Thursday, the 26th day of June, 1901.
Book of Common Prayer
Book of common prayer and administration of the sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the Church according to the use of the Church of England together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches and the form and manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons
- Church of England. -- Book of common prayer.
- Edward -- VII, -- King of Great Britain, -- 1841-1910 -- Coronation.
- Alexandra, -- Queen, consort of Edward VII, King of Great Britain, -- 1844-1925 -- Coronation.
- Alexandra, -- Queen, consort of Edward VII, King of Great Britain, -- 1844-1925
- Edward -- VII, -- King of Great Britain, -- 1841-1910
- Book of common prayer (Church of England)