Trouver un exemplaire dans la bibliothèque
Recherche de bibliothèques qui possèdent cet ouvrage...
|Genre/forme :||Financial records|
|Format :||Archival Material|
|Tous les auteurs / collaborateurs :||
Alan K Ruvelson; First Midwest Corporation (Minneapolis, Minn.); Universal Warren Company (Warren, Mich.); First Midwest Capital Corporation (Minneapolis, Minn.); First Midwest Small Business Investment Company (Minneapolis, Minn.); Midtown Park, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
|Numéro OCLC :||313823696|
|Notes :||Related materials: Annual reports are found in the Minnesota Historical Society reference library.|
|Description :||48.9 cu. ft. (50 boxes)|
The collection includes minutes and corporate record books, subject files, files on and records of certain subsidiary companies, and loan files. There is financial and investment information, correspondence and memoranda, news clippings, and similar material. Correspondents include First Midwest president Alan K. Ruvelson, officials of regulatory agencies, representatives of portfolio companies and of other venture capital firms, investors, and attorneys.
There is also financial and background information about more than 65 small businesses in Minnesota, California, Michigan, and elsewhere, and details of First Midwest's investments in them. The companies included manufacturers of computers and many other products, grocery stores, seed companies, an automated teller machine network, and a television signal relay system. There is also information about a Minneapolis parking ramp and about a real estate development project in Michigan that were owned by FMC.
Sujets associés :(49)
- Aircraft Instruments Corporation (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Anderson Cornelius Company (Eden Prairie, Minn.)
- Andrews Manufacturing Company (Saint Louis Park, Minn.)
- Applied Spectrum Technologies, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Autobody Supply, Inc. (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Betacom Corporation (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Camax Systems, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Colight, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Comserv Corporation (Mendota Heights, Minn.)
- Council Laboratories, Inc. (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Cray Research, Inc.
- Crown Auto Stores, Inc. (Eden Prairie, Minn.)
- Data 100 Corporation.
- Datatext Systems Incorporated (Bloomington, Minn.)
- Dicomed Corporation (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Drill's Marine, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.)
- Eye Kraft Optical, Inc. (Saint Cloud, Minn.)
- First Concord Corporation (Rochester, Minn.)
- H. & Val J. Rothschild, Inc. (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- HEI Inc.
- Infinite Graphics Incorporated (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Interplastic Corporation (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Little Falls Super Market, Inc. (Little Falls, Minn.)
- Maple Plain Company (Maple Plain, Minn.)
- Minnesota Television Relay System, Inc. (Fargo, N.D.)
- Montevideo Technology, Inc. (Montevideo, Minn.)
- Multi-Arc Vacuum Systems Incorporated (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- N.F.C. Engineering Company (Anoka, Minn.)
- Nutrition World, Inc. (Edina, Minn.)
- Possis Machine Corporation (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- RBA, Inc. (Olivia, Minn.)
- Royal Pantry Foods, Inc. (Madelia, Minn.)
- Silverline, Inc. (Moorhead, Minn.)
- Streater Industries, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Structural Wood Corporation (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Sun Plant Products, Inc. (Gonvick, Minn.)
- Westgate Drug, Inc. (Winona, Minn.)
- Automated tellers.
- Capitalists and financiers -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
- Grocery trade -- Finance.
- Manufactures -- Finance.
- Parking garages -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
- Real estate development -- Michigan -- Warren.
- Seed industry and trade -- Finance.
- Small business -- Finance.
- Small business investment companies -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
- Television relay systems -- Finance.
- Venture capital -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.