Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Clements, Jeffrey D.
Corporations Are Not People : Why They Have More Rights Than You Do and What You Can Do About It.
San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, ©2012
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jeffrey D Clements
|ISBN:||9781609941062 1609941063 9781609941079 1609941071|
|Description:||1 online resource (241 pages).|
|Contents:||Foreword: fighting back / by Bill Moyers --
Introduction: what's at stake --
American democracy works, and corporations fight back --
Corporations are not people; and they make lousy parents --
If corporations are not people, what are they? --
Corporations don't vote; they don't have to --
Did corporate power destroy the working American economy? --
Corporations can't love --
Restoring democracy and republican government.
|Series Title:||BK currents book.|
|Responsibility:||Jeffrey D. Clements.|
- Business and politics -- United States.
- Corporations -- Political activity -- United States.
- Corporations -- Political aspects -- United States.
- Political Science.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Political Process -- Political Advocacy.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- Civil Rights.
- Business and politics.
- Corporations -- Political activity.
- Corporations -- Political aspects.
- United States.