Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Quincy Adams
|Notes:||Selections from Correspondence between John Quincy Adams, President of the United States, and several citizens of Massachusetts, first published in Boston the same year as a vindication of the political attitudes of certain New England Federalists during the administration of Jefferson and Madison, in reply to statements made by Mr. Adams.
Printed in double columns.
|Description:||19,  p. (last page blank) ; 21 cm.|
- Federal Party.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1825-1829.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1809.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- New England -- Politics and government -- 1765-1865.
- United States. -- President (1825-1829 : Adams)