|類型/形式：||Records and correspondence
Fitzgerald, F. Scott (Francis Scott), 1896-1940.
Correspondence of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
New York : Random House, ©1980
|提及的人：||F Scott Fitzgerald; Fitzgerald; F Scott Fitzgerald; F Scott Fitzgerald; Francis Scott Fitzgerald; F Scott Fitzgerald; F Scott Fitzgerald|
F Scott Fitzgerald; Matthew J Bruccoli; Margaret M Duggan; Susan Walker
|描述：||xxx, 640 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
Appendix: Undatable material.
|責任：||edited by Matthew J. Bruccoli and Margaret M. Duggan, with the assistance of Susan Walker.|
This extensive collection of letters from F. Scott Fitzgerald, and to him from many of his famous contemporaries, often presents both sides of an exchange. None of the contents of the 1963 volume of Fitzgerald letters is included. Extending from Fitzgerald's boyhood to the last days of his life (he died December 21, 1940), these letters provide, in a sense, an intimate biography of the author and a vivid picture of his times. Of special interest are the many he and his wife, Zelda, wrote to each other: those of the difficult courtship during the First World War and the heartbreaking ones during Zelda's prolonged and recurring breakdown in the 1930s. There are letters here from Fitzgerald to Gertrude Stein, Willa Cather, John O'Hara, Ernest Hemingway; to Fitzgerald from Edmund Wilson, H. L. Mencken, Van Wyck Brooks, T. S. Eliot, Robert Penn Warren, Ring Lardner, Sherwood Anderson, Robert Benchley, John Peale Bishop, Gerald and Sara Murphy - and many others to and from well-known literary figures of the twenties, thirties and forties. -- from dust cover.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott -- (Francis Scott), -- 1896-1940 -- Correspondence.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Fitzgerald -- Francis Scott -- Briefsammlung.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott -- (Francis Scott), -- 1896-1940 -- Correspondance.
- Écrivains américains -- 20e siècle -- Correspondance.
- Fitzgerald, Francis Scott.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott -- (Francis Scott), -- 1896-1940.
- Authors, American.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott, -- 1896-1940.