|提及的人：||H G O Blake; Alfred W Hosmer; Samuel Arthur Jones; Walton Ricketson; Henry S Salt; Henry David Thoreau|
Alfred W Hosmer
|描述：||1.5 linear ft.|
Collection includes letters to Alfred Winslow Hosmer that reflect his knowledge of and interest in the life and work of Henry David Thoreau, particularly his efforts to illuminate the Thoreau's work and establish his reputation as an author, naturalist, and philosopher. Those whose letters are contained in the collection include Henry S. Salt, Abba and Louisa May Alcott, John Burroughs, E.R. Hoar, and Walton Ricketson. A large portion of the collection contains the letters of Dr. Samuel L. Jones, who worked closely with Hosmer in their mutual desire to see Thoreau recognized.
- Blake, H. G. O. -- Correspondence.
- Hosmer, Alfred W. -- (Alfred Winslow), -- 1851-1903 -- Correspondence.
- Jones, Samuel Arthur, -- 1834-1912 -- Correspondence.
- Ricketson, Walton, -- 1839- -- Correspondence.
- Salt, Henry S., -- 1851-1939 -- Correspondence.
- Thoreau, Henry David, -- 1817-1862.