Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks, manuals, etc|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Diana Simpson; W Gordon Simpson
|Description:||xii, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Part 1 Introduction, D.Simpson and W.G.Simpson; investigation of working enivronments; a viewpoint from the CBI, John Banham; legal requirements, S.G.Luxon; measurement, J.G.Firth; statutory records, Peter J. Hewitt; recording COSHH assessments, P.Hopkin; microbiological aspects, C.H. Collins; compliance int he newspaper printing industry, S.King; application in retail business, D.Simpson and W.G. Simpson; application in a research environment, J.P.Samuels; COSHH and the air, land, water, environments - an integrated approach, R.W.Hazell, S.G.Luxon and M.L. Richardson. Appendix: signs and labels.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Diana Simpson, W. Gordon Simpson.|
- Great Britain. -- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1988 (COSHH)
- Great Britain. -- Health and Safety Executive.
- Hazardous substances -- Safety measures -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Hazardous substances -- Health aspects -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Hazardous substances -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Environmental health and safety.
- Labour relations.
- Industrial health & safety -- Law