Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, Local government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gerald Allen; John Miller; Seattle (Wash.). City Council.; Seattle (Wash.). Office of Economic Development.
"October 25, 1973."
"A question that inevitably arises when new projects are proposed concerns the relationship between increased tax revenues and increased City costs."
|Description:||3,  leaves ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||from Gerald Allen (Office of Economic Development) ; to Councilman John Miller.|
- Tall buildings -- Washington (State) -- Seattle.
- Finance, Public -- Washington (State) -- Seattle.
- Municipal revenue -- Washington (State) -- Seattle.
- Municipal services -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Finance.
- Finance, Public.
- Municipal revenue.
- Municipal services -- Finance.
- Tall buildings.
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.