Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
S W Sanderson; San Mateo County (Calif.),; Southern Pacific Railroad Company,; United States. Supreme Court.
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page, viewed Mar. 22, 2008.
At head of title: Supreme Court of the United States, no. 1063.
|Description:||1 online resource (44 p.)|
|Other Titles:||Supreme Court of the United States, no. 1063, the County of San Mateo, plaintiff in error, vs. the Southern Pacific Railroad Company, defendant in error, argument of S.W. Sanderson, Esq., counsel for defendant|
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Railroads -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- California.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States.
- San Mateo County (Calif.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company.
- Constitutional amendments.
- Railroads -- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- California -- San Mateo County.
- United States.