|提及的人：||P D James; Adam Dalgliesh, (Fictitious character); P D James|
Roy Marsden; Mel Martin; Phyllis Calvert; John Howard Davies; John Rosenberg; Robin Chapman; P D James; Anglia Television.
|注意：||Title from cassette label.
Originally produced as a mini-series for British television.
Based on the novel by P. D. James.
|表演者：||Roy Marsden, Mel Martin, Phyllis Calvert, Bill Fraser, Rupert Frazier, Clare Higgins, John Vine, Kim Thomson.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (97 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|責任：||by P.D. James ; dramatised by Robin Chapman ; produced by John Rosenberg ; directed by John Davies ; an Anglia Production|
Scotland Yard's Adam Dalgliesh investigates the murder of a drug dealer found dead in the basement of a book club. His key witness is a single mother named Sally Jupp who had brought her eight-week-old son with her to the club to visit her former co-workers. The investigation leads Dalgliesh to the country home of the Maxie family, where the young woman is now employed. Mysterious deaths occur, and the detective must deal with a multitude of suspects, evasive answers, and his growing attraction to Deborah Riscoe.
- James, P. D. -- Film adaptations.
- Dalgliesh, Adam -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Police -- England -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs -- Great Britain.
- James, P. D.
- Dalgliesh, Adam (Fictitious character)
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Great Britain.