Lohrmann, David K.
Creating a healthy school using the healthy school report card.
Alexandria, VA : ASCD, c2010
David K Lohrmann
|描述：||1 online resource (x, 199 p.) : ill.|
|叢書名：||ASCD action tool.|
|責任：||[David K. Lohrmann].|
Successful students are not only knowledgeable but also emotionally and physically healthy, motivated, civically engaged, prepared for work and economic self-sufficiency, and ready for the world beyond their own borders. To help students meet this standard, a school must use a coordinated, evidence-based approach that supports learning, teaching and student growth--in short, the school must create a healthy school community. This action tool, and accompanying online scoring and analysis tool, offers a practical strategy for structuring your school environment to support the development of students who have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make healthy choices. Updated to reflect current research, new standards, and best practices, the second edition of the action tool guides you through the four steps of the Healthy School Report Card process with rationale, tips from successful participants, and easy-to-use tools. --From publisher's description.
- School health services -- United States -- Evaluation.
- School health services -- United States -- Planning.
- School children -- Health and hygiene -- United States.
- School hygiene -- United States.
- EDUCATION -- Counseling -- Crisis Management.
- School children -- Health and hygiene.
- School health services -- Evaluation.
- School health services -- Planning.
- School hygiene.
- United States.