Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Leonardo, da Vinci; Leonardo, da Vinci|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781610486729 1610486722 9781610486736 1610486730 9781610486743 1610486749|
|Description:||xiii, 208 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||The Common Core as unprecedented opportunity: Renaissance or reform? --
The Da Vinci Core Curriculum in light of contemporary educational theory --
The Da Vinci Core Curriculum: Student, teacher, and the Common Core --
Using the mind well: Inductive and Socratic instructional practices, becoming disciples of experience --
The Da Vinci teacher: Engaging teachers, engaged students --
Recipes from the Da Vinci Curriculum: Chef Leonardo --
Details of the Da Vinci Curriculum and alignment with the Common Core State Standards --
Selected examples of rich inductive content from the seventh to ninth grade Da Vinci Curriculum --
Selected examples of rich inductive content from the tenth to twelfth grade Da Vinci Curriculum --
Leonardo da Vinci: His life and his relevance to our lives today --
Rounding out the program: Satellite programs and common questions --
Putting theory into practice: New schools, schools within schools, and curriculum renewal, DuFour and Evans 101.
|Other Titles:||Da Vinci Curriculum|
Harry Chaucer incorporates Dewey's emphasis on experience into an up- to- date understanding of both interdisciplinary approaches to learning and adolescents' stages of emotional and cognitive
- Leonardo, -- da Vinci, -- 1452-1519 -- Knowledge and learning.
- Leonardo, -- da Vinci, -- 1452-1519
- Common Core State Standards (Education)
- Education, Secondary -- Curricula -- United States.
- Education, Secondary -- Standards -- United States.
- Curriculum change -- United States.
- School improvement programs -- United States.
- Common Core State Standards (Education).
- Learning and scholarship
- Curriculum change.
- Education, Secondary -- Curricula.
- Education, Secondary -- Standards.
- School improvement programs.
- United States.