Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Center for the Future of Children.|
|Description:||139 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Statement of Purpose --
Environmental Health Hazards: How Children Are Different from Adults --
Case Studies of Environmental Risks to Children --
Environmental Policy and Children's Health --
Effects of Welfare Reform on Teenage Parents and Their Children --
Immigrant Children and their Families: Issues for Research and Policy --
Outcomes for Youths with Serious Emotional Disturbance in Secondary School and Early Adulthood --
The Tennessee Study of Class Size in the Early School Grades --
School Readiness --
Journal Issues in Print.
|Series Title:||Future of children, v. 5, no. 2.|
- Children -- Health and hygiene -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Children -- Health risk assessment -- United States.
- Preventive health services for children -- United States.
- Teenage parents -- Government policy -- United States.
- Teenagers -- Mental health services -- United States.
- Child Welfare.
- Environmental Health.
- Child Development.
- United States.