Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||370 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This fast paced book will keep you interested till the end.
This book is about a boy who can cross over and talk to the dead. It is set in medievil times. His uncle was a mean man who used Roger's ability to make money for himself while Roger and his Aunt went hungry. When Roger's Uncle gets killed Roger makes a deal and ends up in the palace laundry, where...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Psychic ability -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychic ability -- Fiction.
- Psychics -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Women rulers -- Fiction.
- Fourteen-year-old boys -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Psychic ability.
- Teenage boys.