Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Detective and mystery fiction
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780727880321 0727880322 9781847513458 184751345X|
|Description:||232 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||A gripping historical mystery, set in the north of England --
Yorkshire, 1909. When Laura Harcourt accepts a position in Wainthrope, home to a prosperous wool mill and its respected owner, Ainsley Beaumont, she does not dream that it will change her life forever. But she arrives to find the Beaumont family still torn apart by the death of Theo, Ainsley's son, in a disastrous fire twenty years ago; and the Beaumonts have secrets; secrets that DI Charlie Womersely, investigating a body found floating in the mill dam, must uncover if he is to find the truth . . .
- Detective and mystery stories, English.
- Historical fiction, English.
- Industrialists -- England -- West Yorkshire -- Fiction.
- Woollen and worsted manufacture -- England -- West Yorkshire -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Police -- England -- West Yorkshire -- Fiction.
- West Yorkshire (England) -- Social conditions -- 20th century -- Fiction.