도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Rachel E Spector
|ISBN:||9780132840064 0132840065 9780133122985 0133122980|
|설명:||xix, 410 pages : illustrations, map ; 23 cm|
|내용:||Unit 1. Cultural foundations. 1. Building cultural and linquistic competence : National standards for culturally and linguistically appropriate services in health care ; Cultural competence ; Linguistic competence ; Institutional mandates ; CulturalCare --
2. Cultural heritage and history : Heritage consistency ; Acculturation themes ; Ethnocultural life trajectories ; Commingling variables ; Cultural conflict ; Cultural phenomena affecting health --
3. Diversity : Census 2010 ; Immigration ; Poverty --
4. Health and illness : Health ; Illness. Unit 2. Health domains. 5. Health traditions : Health and illness ; Health traditions model ; Health protection ; Health/health care choices ; Folk medicine ; Health/health care philosophies --
6. Healing traditions : Healing ; Ancient forms of healing ; Religion and healing ; Healing and today's beliefs ; Ancient rituals related to the life cycle --
7. Familial health traditions : Familial health/health traditions ; Consciousness raising --
8. Health and illness in modern health care : The health care provider's culture ; Health care costs ; Trends in development of the health care system ; Common problems in health care delivery ; Pathways to health services ; Barriers to health care ; Medicine as an institution of social control. Unit 3. Health and illness panoramas. 9. Health and illness in the American Indian and Alaska Native population : Background ; Traditional definitions of health and illness ; Traditional methods of healing ; Current health care problems ; The Indian Health Service --
10. Health and illness in the Asian populations : Background ; Traditional definitions of health and illness ; Traditional methods of health maintenance and protection ; Traditional methods of health restoration ; Current health problems --
11. Health and illness in the Black population : Background ; Traditional definitions of health and illness ; Traditional methods of health maintenance and protection ; Traditional methods of health restoration ; Current health problems --
12. Health and illness in the Hispanic populations : Background ; Mexicans ; Puerto Ricans --
13. Health and illness in the White populations : Background ; German Americans ; Italian Americans ; Polish Americans ; Health status of the White population --
14. Cultural competence : Cultural competency --
Appendices : A. Selected key terms related to cultural diversity in health and illness ; B. Calendar: cultural and religious holidays that change dates ; C. Suggested course outline ; D. Suggested course activity, urban hiking ; E. Heritage assessment tool ; F. Quick guide for CulturalCare ; G. Data resources.
|책임:||Rachel E. Spector.|
- Transcultural medical care -- United States.
- Health attitudes -- United States.
- Transcultural nursing -- United States.
- Cultural Diversity -- United States.
- Attitude of Health Personnel -- United States.
- Attitude to Health -- ethnology -- United States.
- Cultural Competency -- United States.
- Delivery of Health Care -- United States.
- Health Status -- United States.
- Health attitudes.
- Transcultural medical care.
- Transcultural nursing.
- United States.