Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Browning, Cody Bill.
Cultural resources survey of 1,213 acres for four proposed MLRS firing positions near McGregor Range Camp, Fort Bliss Military Reservation, Otero County, New Mexico.
Plano, TX : Geo-Marine, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Cody Bill Browning; Mark Ennes; Victor Gibbs; Marc Thompson; Regan Giese; Geo-Marine, Inc.; United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Fort Worth District.; Wendy Lopez & Associates.; United States Army Air Defense Artillery Center and Fort Bliss.
|Notes:||"Accomplished under contract no. DACA63-97-D-0011, delivery order no. 004, with the U.S. [Army] Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, and in accordance with subcontract agreement 97024.00-02 with Wendy Lopez and Associates, Inc., Dallas, Texas"--Page iii.
Logo on cover: United States of America, Department of the Army.
|Description:||104,  pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Report of investigations (Geo-Marine, Inc.), no. 128EP.|
|Responsibility:||by Cody Bill Browning, Mark J. Ennes and Victor Griggs ; Marc Thompson and Regan Giese, principal investigators.|
- Otero County (N.M.) -- Antiquities.
- Archaeological surveying -- New Mexico -- Otero County.
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- New Mexico -- Otero County.
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Otero County -- Antiquities.
- United States Army Air Defense Artillery Center and Fort Bliss.
- Archaeological surveying.
- Excavations (Archaeology)
- Indians of North America -- Antiquities.
- New Mexico -- Otero County.