Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.|
|Notes:||Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2004-10-30.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Intranet.|
|Contents:||Part 1: Data File|
|Series Title:||ICPSR (Series), 9132.|
|Responsibility:||United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census|
This dataset provides information on labor force activity for the week prior to the survey. Comprehensive data are available on the employment status, occupation, and industry of persons 14 years old and over. Also included are personal characteristics such as age, sex, race, marital status, veteran status, household relationships, educational background, and Spanish origin. In addition, the supplement provides information on military service and veteran disability for males 18 years and older. Data include veteran status, period of service, Vietnam theater status, service-connected disability rating, and receipt of disability income.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Veterans -- United States -- Statistics.
- Disabled veterans -- United States -- Statistics.
- United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- Census data.
- Demographic characteristics.
- Health insurance.
- Hispanic origins.
- Labor force.
- Population characteristics.
- Population estimates.
- I. CENSUS ENUMERATIONS: HISTORICAL AND CONTEMPORARY POPULATION CHARACTERISTICS -- A. United States -- 3. Current Population Survey Series -- ICPSR I.A.3. -- NACDA AIII
- Disabled veterans.
- United States.