Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John P Curtis; Curtis family.|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||Materials in English.|
|Notes:||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Worcester Historical Museum, Worcester, Mass.|
Persons represented include John P. Curtis, president of Worcester Historical Museum from 1961 to 1970 who was also a key figure in the move and preservation of the Salisbury Mansion, Worcester's first historic house museum.
- Curtis, John P., -- 1912-1994.
- Curtis family.
- Worcester Historical Museum.
- Salisbury Mansion (Worcester, Mass.)
- Dwellings -- Massachusetts -- Worcester -- Photographs.
- Museums -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Worcester (Mass.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.
- Worcester (Mass.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.