|提及的人：||Leonardo, da Vinci; Leonardo, da Vinci; Leonardo, da Vinci; Leonardo, da Vinci|
|描述：||454 pages ; 25 cm.|
|丛书名：||Robert Langdon series (Book)|
While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum. Near the body, police have found a baffling cipher. While working to solve the enigmatic riddle, Langdon is stunned to discover it leads to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Da Vinci--clues visible for all to see--yet ingeniously disguised by the painter. Langdon joins forces with a gifted French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, and learns the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion--an actual secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci, among others. In a breathless race through Paris, London, and beyond, Langdon and Neveu match wits with a faceless powerbroker who seems to anticipate their every move. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle in time, the Priory's ancient secret--and an explosive historical truth--will be lost forever.
- Leonardo, -- da Vinci, -- 1452-1519 -- Manuscripts -- Fiction.
- Leonardo, -- da Vinci, -- 1452-1519.
- Leonardo -- da Vinci -- 1452-1519 -- Appreciation -- Fiction.
- Leonardo -- da Vinci -- 1452-1519 -- Manuscripts -- Fiction.
- Cryptographers -- Fiction.
- Art museum curators -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Grail -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- Paris (France) -- Fiction.