|类型/形式：||Comic books, strips, etc|
David Mack; Joe Quesada; David Ross; Jimmy Palmiotti
|注意：||Contains material originally presented in magazine form as Daredevil Vol. II, #9-15.|
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm|
|其他题名：||Parts of a hole|
|责任：||writer: David Mack ; penciler: Joe Quesada with David Ross ; inks: Jimmy Palmiotti.|
Daredevil and Echo seem to be kindred souls, but their secret identities put them at constant odds as Echo tries to prove Daredevil is the man who killed her father.
- Daredevil (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Women martial artists -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Daredevil (Fictitious character)
- Women martial artists.
- United States.