Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mary Jo Putney
|Notes:||Includes excerpt from: Dark passage (p. -312).
Sequel: Dark passage.
|Description:||312 p. ; 21 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Lacking in depth
I was SO excited for this book to come out because I love Mary Jo Putney's books and I enjoy YA fiction, but this book was really a watered down version of her Guardians series, and I was quite disappointed. Everything felt too easy, too glib. Putney is known for the depth of her characters...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Fiction.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- England -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- England -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- England -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Private schools -- England -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy -- England -- Fiction.