Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jane Mayer; Richard McGonagle
|Notes:||Subtitle from container.
|Performer(s):||Read by Richard McGonagle.|
|Description:||13 audio discs (16 1/2 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||Compact disc, digital recording.|
A provocative study of how the U.S. made disastrous, self-destructive decisions in pursuit of terrorism around the globe in the wake of 9/11 reveals how these actions not only violated the Constitution and American values, but also hampered efforts to bring down Al Qaeda, seriously damaging the nation's moral and political standing in the world.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Influence.
- Military interrogation -- United States.
- War and emergency powers -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- United States -- History -- 21st century.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Military interrogation.
- Politics and government.
- War and emergency powers.
- United States.