Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||400 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
The most exciting book by Feehan so far.
This book is the best book so far in the series, in my opinion. The plot of the series has expanded enough that you love all of the characters. The world of the Carpathian people seems so real that you want to live in the book forever.
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (6)
- Christine Feehan(59 items)
by plumpy updated 2011-08-19
- chrisitine feehan(81 items)
by Tasha111 updated 2011-06-07
- Things to Check Out(26 items)
by email@example.com updated 2010-03-15
- Most popular additions for October 2009(500 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2009-11-02
- Most popular additions for September 2009(500 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2009-10-01