Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Day Crockett; Irving Lysander Foster; Daniel L Irvin; David Hopwood McKinley; David Hopwood McKinley; William Day Crockett; Irving Lysander Foster; Daniel L Irvin; David Hopwood McKinley|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Hopwood McKinley; Mondel Ely Butterfield; William Stearns Davis; Robert Ewing Dengler; Edmund L Gros; Lucretia V T Simmons; Francis Joseph Tschan; Charles Samuel Wyand
|Language Note:||One postcard from Simmons is in German.|
|Notes:||In University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (#MSVF/2005-0116U)|
Also contains three amateur radio operator licences for Daniel L. Irvin of Curwensville, 1915-1917, and three for McKinley, 1921-1923; broadside operating instruction for the "Mignon Undamped Wave System;" a copy of the Bureau of Naval Personnel Training Aids booklet, Lookout manual (1943); eight programs from church and musical performances and recitals, 1924-1940; bookplate of E.B. Everitt (Penn State English instructor), with pencil annotation that his wife is Erma; a typed summary of a merger of refractory companies in 1929; reprint of Francis Joseph Tschan's "Some Aspects of the Economic History of Virginia in the Eighteenth Century" (University of Chicago Abstracts of Thesis, Humanistic Serices, Vol. II), autographed by Tschan (Penn State professor of history); four-page tearsheet of article, "Lockheed's Experimental Research Laboratories" (The Lockheed Aircraftsman, Oct. 1940); two newspaper clippings about McKinley, now a graduate of the School of Law of Western Reserve University, passing the Ohio bar examination, 1932; six clippings and obituaries about friends, 1929-1941, including Gros and Crockett; one clipping about a tennis game, 1927; one clipping about a revival of Tales of Hoffmann in Berlin.
Also, six photographs (portrait of McKinley, four of McKinley with other men in caps and gowns at graduation, Western Reserve University(?), and one identified as Lette at 206 So. Atherton [State College, Pa.]); 50th anniversary keepsake, September 24th 1874-1924, with photographs of his parents(?).
- Crockett, William Day, -- 1869-1930.
- Foster, Irving Lysander, -- 1870- -- Death.
- Irvin, Daniel L., -- 1894-
- McKinley, David Hopwood, -- 1906-1986 -- Archives.
- McKinley, David Hopwood, -- 1906-1986 -- Portraits.
- Pennsylvania State College -- Students.
- Pi Gamma Mu. -- Epsilon Chapter (Pennsylvania State University)
- Scabbard and Blade Fraternity. -- Company H (Pennsylvania State University)
- College students -- Pennsylvania -- University Park.
- Foster, Irving Lysander, -- 1870-
- McKinley, David Hopwood, -- 1906-1986.
- Pennsylvania State College (Corporate Name)
- College students.
- Pennsylvania -- University Park.