Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Arvid Anderson; Joseph R Crowley; John T Dunlop; Jean T McKelvey; Philip Taft|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Lawrence Cole
|In:||Cole, David Lawrence, 1902-1977|
|Notes:||Includes notes (both hand-written and typed), correspondence, and other memoranda concerning articles and speeches by Cole and others relating to collective bargaining and the role of arbitration in labor-management relations.|
|Description:||2.5 linear ft.|
Also includes hand-written notes and lecture materials relating to Cole's one-year faculty appointment at the New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University (1954-1955).
Finally, includes papers on various topics relating to labor-management relations by the following individuals: Jean T. McKelvey, Joseph R. Crowley, Arvid Anderson, Philip Taft, and John T. Dunlop.
- Anderson, Arvid.
- Crowley, Joseph R.
- Dunlop, John T. -- (John Thomas), -- 1914-2003.
- McKelvey, Jean T. -- (Jean Trepp), -- 1908-1998.
- Taft, Philip, -- 1902-1976.
- Communications Workers of America.
- New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations.
- New Jersey Telephone Company.
- Employee-management relations in government -- United States.
- Labor productivity -- United States.
- Mediation and conciliation, Industrial -- United States.
- Pensions -- United States.
- Strikes and lockouts -- United States.
- Technological unemployment -- United States.
- Industrial welfare -- United States.