David M Cooper; John Quincy Adams; David Cooper; James Monroe; Henry Rowe Schoolcraft; Mattie Cooper Winckler; William Woodbridge
|描述：||1 item and 2 v.|
Two scrapbooks, one containing business accounts of father, David Cooper, a tax roll for War of 1812 damages, documents signed by President John Q. Adams, and some correspondence, including two letters from William Woodbridge and one from Henry Schoolcraft sent from Washington, D.C., 1819, via the Walk-in-the-Water; the other containing clippings pertaining to his ministerial activities plus scattered manuscript articles; also a letter, 1848, to his father listing his expenses for one term.
At University of Michigan.
- Albion (Calhoun County, Mich.)
- American Fur Company.
- Banks and banking.
- Business records.
- Detroit (Mich.)
- Grand Haven (Mich.)
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Saginaw (Mich.)
- United States -- History -- War of 1812.
- University of Michigan -- Student expenses.
- University of Michigan -- Student letters.
- University of Michigan -- Student life and customs -- 1841-1850.