Occult fiction, American
Detective and mystery stories, American
|描述：||325 p. ; 24 cm.|
"With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie Stackhouse witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover, Eric Northman, and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot--which is much more complicated than she knows. Caught up once again in the politics of the vampire world, Sookie will learn that she is as much of a pawn as any ordinary human--and that there is a new queen on the board..."--
- Stackhouse, Sookie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Vampires -- Fiction.
- Werewolves -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Occult Fiction.
- FICTION -- Fantasy -- Contemporary.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- General.
- Stackhouse, Sookie (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Things to Check Out(20 资料)
由 1000158137 已更新 2014-02-13
- TtCO - Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, and Ghosts!(32 资料)
由 nightsky_ranger 已更新 2012-09-06
- New Bestsellers at Bishop Mueller Library(125 资料)
由 muellerlibrary 已更新 2012-02-13
- Things to Check Out(2 资料)
由 leolena08 已更新 2012-01-09
- Books Read 2011(86 资料)
由 uncpandacat 已更新 大约三周前