Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Detective and mystery fiction
Psychological fiction. Domestic fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stephen White; Dick Hill
|ISBN:||1423328949 9781423328940 1423328957 9781423328957|
|Notes:||Abridged audio version of the book.
In container (18 cm.).
|Performer(s):||Read by Dick Hill.|
|Description:||5 audio discs (approximately 6 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Series Title:||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
Psychologist Alan Gregory is struggling to deal with the demands of a newly adopted son and a troubled marriage. When his ex-wife seeks help locating the missing surrogate mother of her soon-to-be-born child, Alan is pulled into a mystery with origins in the past.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Gregory, Alan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Clinical psychologists -- Fiction.
- Forensic psychology -- Fiction.
- Boulder (Colo.) -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Clinical psychologists.
- Forensic psychology.
- Gregory, Alan (Fictitious character)
- Married people.
- Colorado -- Boulder.
- Books on CD.
- Subject Gregory, Alan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Boulder, Colo. -- Fiction.
- Talking books.