Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Linda A Fairstein
|Description:||414 p. : map ; 25 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Dead house|
Nelson DeMilleLinda Fairstein is rare among bestselling novelists; she actually has a real job. As head of the Sex Crimes Unit of the District Attorney's Office in Manhattan, her novels are authentic
- Cooper, Alexandra (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- New York (State) -- Fiction.
- Cooper, Alexandra (Fictitious character)
- Public prosecutors.
- Women lawyers.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- New York.