Pete Seeger; Paul DuBois Jacobs; R Gregory Christie
|奖励：||Schneider Family Book Award, Young Children, 2007.|
|描述：||1 volume : color illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm|
|责任：||story by Pete Seeger and Paul DuBois Jacobs ; illustrations by R. Gregory Christie.|
Lee, a jazz pianist, has to leave his band when he begins losing his hearing, but he meets a deaf saxophone player in a sign language class and together they form a snazzy new band.
- Musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Deaf -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jazz -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- Deaf -- Fiction.
- Jazz -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities.