Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"This is a Borzoi book."|
|Description:||319 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||To reach Japan --
Leaving Maverley --
In sight of the lake --
The eye --
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Trying to sort it all out, ELC Review
I have been a fan of Alice Munro since I read "The Moons of Jupiter" in 1983. Munro is measured, controlled, with quiet care given to each word. Her characters tend to be emotionally restrained, rural Canadians. Recently, I actively disliked "The View from Castlerock." This collection returns to the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
It became more and more popular
In the summer you will find that there are many Ugg sales that all stores have during the season of summer. That is because the decline of sales during the summer. You will find many people don't like wearing boots during the summer. When you find Ugg boots you will be happy to know you will find...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Short stories, Canadian.
- Huron, Lake (Mich. and Ont.) -- Fiction.
- Amerikanisches Englisch
- Lake Huron.
- City and town life -- Fiction.
- Fate and fatalism -- Fiction.
- Short stories.
User lists with this item (8)
- Things to Check Out(14 items)
by tfuller9 updated about a month ago
- Library List 2015(209 items)
by tina.otoole updated 2016-06-13
- EnglishJan2016(215 items)
by CCEnglishLibrary updated 2016-01-13
- Fall 2015 Library Associate's Recommendations(53 items)
by MikkLib07 updated 2015-11-04
- Humanities - RC(20 items)
by trentbrager updated 2015-06-29