Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||255 pages ; 21 cm.|
"Death and the Girl Next Door" delivers a smokin' hot story and a guy to die for. Darynda Jones gives one candy-smacking, awesome read that won't let you go until the end.--Shea Berkley, author of
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Exciting conclusion to the trilogy
Not even moving to the other side of the country can stop Lorelei McAlister's visions of darkness, death, and destruction. In fact, they have recently gotten worse. So much for that plan to stave off the end of the world! To add insult to injury, she's now receiving death threats....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- Demonology -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- Demonology -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boarding schools.