Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William T McCoun; John R Willis; John Corlies; New York (State). Court of Chancery.
|Notes:||N-YHS copy bound with: Correspondence between the committee appointed by the Monthly Meeting of Friends in the city of New York. New York : Hopper, 1838; and five other pamphlets pertaining to the Society of Friends in New York.|
|Description:||8 p. ; 20 cm.|
|Other Titles:||In Chancery, before the Vice Chancellor of the First Circuit, John R. Willis, and others, vs. John Corlies, and others, January 5, 1835|
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 19th century.
- Monthly Meeting of New York (Society of Friends : Orthodox : New York, N.Y.)
- New York Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Hicksite : 1828-1957 : New York, N.Y.)
- Church property -- New York (State) -- New York.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Church history -- 19th century.
- Church property.
- Society of Friends.
- New York (State) -- New York.