Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
New York : Crown Publishers, c2010
|Named Person:||George W Bush; George W Bush; George W Bush|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George W Bush
|ISBN:||9780307590619 0307590615 9780307885227 0307885224|
LC has no. 2584, signed by author.
|Description:||xii, 497 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.|
Stem cells --
Day of fire --
War footing --
Lazarus effect --
Freedom agenda --
Financial crisis --
|Responsibility:||George W. Bush.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
A Very Humanistic Book
Reading this book will allow the reader to acquire a better understanding of George Bush, the president, the human being, the conservative.
Whether you agree with him or not on his decisions, this book tells us the process followed to reach those decisions.
In the end we should agree...
- Was this review helpful to you?
a readable book
I read this book because I wanted to know how Bush would defend himself and his administration. My answer about half way through and having skimmed the rest is: "Not well at all."(<a href="http://www.pickcheaps.com">www.pickcheaps.com</a>)
- 3 of 4 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Bush, George W. -- (George Walker), -- 1946-
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Political science.
- United States.
User lists with this item (11)
- Newly Acquired Library Resources 2012 p.1(203 items)
by bevdchar updated 2014-02-09
- Things to Check Out(18 items)
by agamble4 updated 2014-01-07
- History Books 2010-2011(500 items)
by nicholjr updated 2012-03-06
- December 2010 Acquisitions(26 items)
by natolib updated 2012-01-20
- October 2010 - New Books @ HPULibraries(40 items)
by hpureference updated 2011-04-10