Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Warren, Horatio N., b. 1838.
Declaration of independence and war history, Bull Run to Appomattox.
Buffalo, Courier Co., printers, 1894
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Horatio N Warren
|Notes:||Includes a history of the 142d regiment, Pennsylvania volunteer infantry, with roster and account of the reunions of 1888 and 1889.|
|Description:||189,  pages frontispiece (portrait) plates 24 cm|
|Other Titles:||"Tilmon Joy, the emancipator"|
|Responsibility:||by Col. Horatio N. Warren. War songs, recitations, poems, familiar songs, Decoration day poems and speeches, concluding with a war drama, in four acts, entitled "Tilmon Joy, the emancipator," composed by Col. H.N. Warren.|
- United States. -- Army. -- Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment, 142nd (1862-1865)
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Poetry.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Drama.
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- Regimental histories.
- United States.