Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Faith Ringgold; Faith Ringgold; Faith Ringgold|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Faith Ringgold; Judith K Brodsky; Ferris Olin; Tanya Sheehan; Michele Wallace; Mason Gross School of the Arts Galleries (Rutgers University); Rutgers University. Institute for Women and Art.
|Notes:||Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Mason Gross School of the Arts Galleries, Rutgers, New Brunswick, N.J., May 17-June 26, 2009.
"Faith Ringgold and Rutgers University: a selected chronology"--P .50-51.
|Description:||53 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 22 x 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Fifty years of art by Faith Ringgold
50 years of art by Faith Ringgold
|Responsibility:||curated by Judith K. Brodsky and Ferris Olin ; essay by Tanya Sheehan ; comments by Michele Wallace.|
- Ringgold, Faith.
- Ringgold, Faith -- Exhibitions.
- African American women artists -- Exhibitions.
- African American art -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Women artists -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- Art, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- African American quilts -- Exhibitions.
- African American art.
- African American quilts.
- African American women artists.
- Art, American.
- Women artists.
- United States.