|類型/形式：||Suspense fiction, American
Detective and mystery fiction
|描述：||x, 421 pages ; 24 cm.|
|叢書名：||Deeper than the dead novels, bk. 01.|
California, 1985. Detective Tony Mendez, fresh from a law enforcement course at FBI headquarters, is charged with discovering the identity of a brutal, calculating psychopath. His search pushes him ever deeper into the lives of three children, and closer to the young teacher whose interest in recent events becomes as intense as his own.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
- Women scientists -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Fathers and sons.
- Serial murder investigation.
- Women scientists.